Happy first day of spring to my lovely readers! You wouldn’t think it was March looking outside, I got absolutely soaked walking to work today. Fingers crossed it brightens up soon.
March is a pretty exciting month for me, as I am off to San Francisco on the 19th! We plan to spend a couple of days there before hiring a car and driving the Pacific Coast Highway to LA. More on that later…
Here are a couple of things I would like to achieve in March. All of these I have wanted to work on for a while so the beginning of a month seems like a good time to get going!
- Gym baby! Yes, I will hold my hands up high and say that I was a January gym joiner. I can practically hear the groans! But…we are in March now and I am proud to say that I have kept a promise to myself to go at least once a week. However, I want to up my game and start focussing on toning up. I’ve lost all the Christmas weight and I am happy with my size, but now it is time for some muscle definition! If anybody knows of any good programmes to follow, hit me up.
- Holiday Planning. This holiday to San Fran and LA was quite spontaneous and I think because of that I feel so unorganised. We leave in 18 days and so far we have our flights and hotels booked but that is about it. I have no idea where we are going, what we are doing and don’t even get me started on airport transfers! Again, if you’ve done this trip and have any recommendations, the more the merrier. I hope in the next fortnight I can get my ass into gear and write up a decent itinerary.
- Channel my inner Mary Berry. Those who know me will know that I am no stranger to the kitchen and I do whip up some pretty decent healthy meals (my Instagram is here…be warned, mostly food pics!). However, I don’t tend to do much baking and this is mostly in fear of burning my flat down. Let’s just say my past attempts haven’t turned out great! This month I want to start creating and re-creating more healthy baking recipes and share them on my blog.
- And on the subject of my blog….I really need to start posting more. I enjoy writing so much but my excuse of not having enough time is really not an excuse! I post around twice a month at the moment but I would like to up this to at least once a week, if not more. As they say, we all have the same amount of hours in the day as Beyoncé!
- Organisation. I don’t think I am the most disorganised person in the world, especially when it comes to my day job but I think my home/social life could do with a bit of a re-shuffle. I’m talking planning my free time more effectively, making a blog schedule or just giving myself some down time every now and again. I’ll let you know how I get on!
Do you have any goals for the month of March? Let me know in the comments, I would love to hear them.