I started my 30 before 30 list back in 2014. I’d seen a couple of friends write up these lists and I thought it would be a fun way of documenting some of my life goals – whilst also including things that I want to do but just haven’t got around to yet. I am only 25, so I have another five years to complete my list – some things I feel I could tick off easily, others I think I might struggle to do!
In the last year I’ve managed to complete a few of the big ones. In December, we relocated from Cheltenham to Bristol – something I have wanted to do for years. Then in September I finished a half marathon – I was very satisfied ticking that one off the list!
As 2016 is almost coming to an end, I am starting to think about what I want to achieve next year. I think there are lots of things on this list I could do very easily, such as give blood or register as an organ donor. But perhaps 2017 will be the year for me to finally learn photography – or to visit Paris on a long weekend. Who knows – maybe I might even save enough money to be able to treat myself to those designer shoes!
I even have 5 spots to fill in my list – there may be goals I haven’t even realised yet.
Do you have a 30 before 30 list? Let me know if there is anything you think I should add to mine.
- See Walk the Moon in New York City
- Give blood
- Register as an organ donor
- Buy a house/flat
- Visit Paris
- Run a half marathon – done
- Buy a Mini Cooper
- Pay for somebody’s coffee behind me
- Buy a pair of designer shoes
- Learn basic photography and editing
- Go on a girls only holiday
- Go glamping
- Take my niece to the zoo
- Practise yoga regularly
- Be in the same room as Zooey Deschanel
- Redecorate a whole room
- Go for afternoon tea at the Ritz
- Move to Bristol – done
- Take my Mum for a spa day – done
- Go back on stage for a performance
- Go back to Glastonbury – done
- Volunteer for a charity
- Meet/interview KateLaVie in person
- Start aerial silks lessons